Friday, November 25, 2011

The first time I knew I liked girls

Dana Delaney.  On China Beach.  It was a TV show that was on in the late 80s.  I know, strange, huh?  My first sexual reaction to a woman was a girl in loose-fitting olive drab military clothes. 

Then again, Dana Delaney is a redhead.  So, really the sexiest part of her was constantly exposed.  To this day I have zero judgment with regards to redheads.  A redhead has to be hideous before I can actually look at her and not be turned on. 

Certainly there are worse female role models for young boys than one of the better written TV females of all time.  Man, why can't I find a cute redheaded nurse?  Dammit.

I saw her on an episode of Desperate Housewives a while back.  Nostalgic, to say the least.  You never forgot the first girl who made you feel different.

No comments:

Post a Comment